Buy Ativan Online | Order Ativan Online
ATIVAN contains lorazepam as the active ingredient which belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. They are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals. Buy Ativan Online
ATIVAN is used to relieve anxiety. However anxiety or tension associated with the normal stress of everyday life usually does not require treatment with medicines. It is also used before surgery to help relax you. Buy Ativan Online
In general, benzodiazepines such as ATIVAN should be taken for short periods only (for example 2-4 weeks). Continuous long term use is not recommended unless advised by your doctor. The use of benzodiazepines may lead to dependence on the medicine.
Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why ATIVAN has been prescribed for you. Your doctor may have prescribed it for another purpose.
This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Before you take it: Buy Ativan Online
When you must not take it
Do not take ATIVAN if:
- you are allergic to:
- lorazepam or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
- any other medicine from the benzodiazepine group of medicines.
- you have severe and chronic lung disease
- you have sleep apnoea, a condition where you have breathing problems when you sleep.
- you are depressed with or without anxiety problems.
Lorazepam can increase thoughts of death or suicide.
Do not take ATIVAN if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering.
Do not take ATIVAN after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack. If you take it after the expiry date has passed, it may not work as well or have no effect at all.
Do not give this medicine to children unless advised by the child’s doctor. The safety and effectiveness of ATIVAN in children under 16 years has not been established. Buy Ativan Online
Before you take it
You must tell your doctor if:
- you have any allergies to:
- any other medicines
- any other substances, such as foods, preservatives or dyes.
- you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Do not take ATIVAN if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant unless you and your doctor have discussed the risks and benefits involved.
- you are breast-feeding or plan to breast-feed
Do not take ATIVAN if you are breast-feeding or planning to breast-feed unless you and your doctor have discussed the risks and benefits involved.
- you have or have had any other medical conditions including:
- liver, kidney or lung disease
- blood disorders
- fits or convulsions
- severe muscle weakness known as myasthenia gravis
- low blood pressure
- glaucoma (high pressure in the eye)
- depression, psychosis or schizophrenia.
- you drink alcohol regularly.
Alcohol may increase the effects of ATIVAN.
If you have not told your doctor about any of the above, tell them before you take any ATIVAN.
Taking other medicines
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including medicines that you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
Some medicines may interfere with ATIVAN. These include:
- other sleeping tablets, sedatives or tranquillisers
- medicines for depression
- medicines for allergies for example antihistamines or cold tablets
- pain relievers
- muscle relaxants
- medicines to control fits.
These medicines may increase the effects of ATIVAN. You may need to take different amounts of your medicine or you may need to take different medicines. Your doctor will advise you.
Your doctor or pharmacist may have more information on medicines to be careful with or avoid while taking ATIVAN. Buy Ativan Online
How to take it
How much to take
The dose of ATIVAN may be different for each person. Your doctor will decide the right dose for you. Buy Ativan Online
For anxiety, the usual daily dose is 2 to 3 mg administered in divided doses. However, the daily dose can range from 1 to 10 mg. Buy Ativan Online
For sleeping problems (insomnia) due to anxiety, a dose of 1 to 2 mg taken at bedtime is usually prescribed. Buy Ativan Online
If you are taking ATIVAN before surgery the usual dose is 2 to 4 mg the night before surgery. Another dose of 2 to 4 mg may also be given 1 to 2 hours before surgery.
Elderly people may need a lower dose.